TBS Group fornisce alle strutture sociosanitarie, pubbliche e private, servizi integrati di Ingegneria Clinica e ICT e gestisce in outsourcing tutto il parco tecnologico, biomedico e informatico, in particolare delle apparecchiature mediche e dei sistemi ICT e di telemedicina & teleassistenza, nonché soluzioni e servizi di e-Government per la pubblica amministrazione.
Con una forte propensione all'internazionalizzazione, il Gruppo attualmente opera in 20 paesi del mondo.
TBS Group. Health Technology Management.
Innovating technology and processes to curb costs and enhance services
and performance quality.
Health Technology Management
The safe, efficient and effective delivery of patient care is the primary requirement for all healthcare organisations; medical technology plays an ever-increasing role in assisting clinicians and managers in achieving this goal.
With the fast pace of clinical developments there are crucial decisions governing the management of investment against operational and clinical gain, without asset investment, it is difficult to continually upgrade and modernise healthcare technologies.
The issues being:
- the obsolescence of the existing clinical devices;
- funding for investment in new technology;
- understanding of technical changes and the implementation of the clinical advancements;
- changes in organizational methods to embrace the new models of healthcare.
To overcome these difficulties TBS Group has developed an innovative approach to deliver the optimum quality of care and financial management. TBS Group has an extensive experience of managing almost a million multi-vendor devices for 30 years’ together with its bespoke operational / financial algorithms and formulates the HTM - Health Technology Managementsolutions.
HTM offers an innovative method by extending the classical model of Clinical Engineering, the introduction of a new approach developed to give healthcare organisations an additional way to manage their assets and investments. The aim is to reduce capital exposure, maximize the asset value, increase productivity, benefit clinical outcome and enhance patient care.
HTM addresses the entire lifecycle of medical equipment, supports hospitals in planning and managing assets, deliver alternative procurement solutions, monitor clinical training, undertake device refurbishment, disposal and replacement.
For other informataion click here.
- EBM: multivendor clinical engineering services
- EBM is specialised in the development and management of outsourced multivendor maintenance services and clinical ...
- TBS GB Telematic & Biomedical Services Ltd
- TBS GB are the leading specialists in the provision of Healthcare Technology Management, called HTM+, delivering ...
- TBS Group Spa
- TBS Group S.p.A. is a company specialising in the development and management of clinical engineering, medical IT and ...
- Outsourced Services for Healthcare Facilities
- The key drivers of the healthcare system are the constant, rapid evolution of technology, as well as an ageing ...